European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Jeopardy - 2011-10-14

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Alizée - Jeopardy - 2011-10-14

Alizée - Jeopardy - 2011-10-14

ahhh, the question to the answer from the previous post.

Why do I do this? Well, Alizée is not giving me previously unpublished photos to advertise for an easy post. I am not into the re posting the same material you all read before. So.... I have nothing left but to be the smart, witty, clever one.

Am too Alizée! Don't listen to her.

The answer is...
2011-10-14

The question is...
What is the expiration date of the domain name www.uneenfantdusiecle.com

Domain Name Watch
Will uneenfantdusiecle.com be allowed to lapse? I really don't see that as a big deal.
But it gives us something to do... right?

Up until just recently (this is interesting to me) uneenfantdusiecle.com was forwarded to www.alizee-officiel.com

That has just been changed! The powers to be are well aware and are in here tinkering around! It now forwards to Sony Music France

There you go. The question to the answer and a little more!!!

Alizée I am not a pain in the ass, I'm smart, witty and clever!

Alizee Nation
 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)