European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée... the rest of the MySpace story

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Alizée... the rest of the MySpace story



Alizée... the rest of the MySpace story

If you have been following I showed you MySpace in August and September 2008. But what about today you say... good question!

If you were to visit today
This is what you would see




Now stick with us boys and girls, this is where it gets good.
What did it look like the day before my MySpace post on August 30th
What do you mean... take a look at this





Remember the same thing happened after I posted about her YouTube site
I post and then it immediately gets changed?????

Alizée, we have to stop meeting like this, what will everyone say. What I really can't figure out is... am I pushing your buttons or are you pushing mine? It sure has been fun, but... I need to know... was it as good for you as it was for me? :)

I don't want to hear about staff or coincidence... it's my imagination and I like my story.

So, another game of internet footsie

The final question remains...
Is Alizée rolling on the floor laughing... or did she storm off calling me an arrogant ass...

I can live with either :)

Alizee Nation
 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)