European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Le Caramel au Beurre Salé

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Le Caramel au Beurre Salé

I was thinking, it would be nice to blow the dust off that Tumblr account and use it to confirm appearances. Only the guaranteed, signed, sealed, lead pipe lock stuff so we (yes it's all about me) don't have to scour the internet trying to find rumors or leaks as to what maybe happening. No maybe's or thinking about it, just the guaranteed ones. That way everything is a rumor until it shows up on there!

I am not asking for "The Thomas Cook Timetables" of Alizée's life, just the appearances. To know, perchance to see, ay there's the rub...

Do you, like myself, ever get the feeling that she does not want us to know. She prefers us to hear through various third person sources. An elaborate cat and mouse game. It does not seem that it is the best thing for her publicity but still she insists upon it. I really do not question it any more, I only just need to re-verify it to myself. Why? She takes her sweetness and teases us with a touch of salt.

I constantly read about Alizée as this angel, this sweetness... But she is this sweetness with just a touch of salt... Le Caramel au Beurre Salé. Just to balance out the flavor.

Until Alizée names her new album... maybe that is what I will call it, Le Caramel au Beurre Salé

Your friend... le beauf :)

Alizee Nation
 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)