European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee websites

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, May 9, 2008

Alizee websites

I was doing a little surfing and thought I would share some sites.
I was a little confused looking at Alizee MySpace site(s). So what did I find?
Well we have this group of Alizee sites and Alizee Universal sites and here they are.
Alizee Universal - Site
Alizee Universal - MySpace
Alizee - Official Site
Alizee - Official MySpace
Alizee - Official YouTube
Alizee - CBM

Next you get to find out how big a fan you are...The Alizee Toolbar. The toolbar downloads to your browser as a toolbar. Includes a search engine, news and info, an Alizee radio player, a links button and more.

That is where I found all the above official links.
One other link was listed, an Alizee Universal YouTube but it did not go to any Alizee information. There is a YouTube site listed under Alizee but appears not to really be any official or unofficial but I sent 'it' an email like it was one...let's see what happens to that.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)