European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: 2010 - Alizée - The year ahead

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 - Alizée - The year ahead

Here we sit, 2010 and what a year it should be. A magazine article any day, any hour now...new pictures and news and perspectives, oh boy. Yeah yeah, everyone at Institubes thinks we are a little cultish and crazy, but don't forget, now that Alizée is under the Institube label you inherit us...you have these cool French underground guys...and they are kind of looking at us...you know...it's like when the nerdy cousin has to go live with the cool cousin for the summer...AND THEY BECOME BEST FRIENDS but at first they didn't know what to do with each other. Yeah, like that, it's going to be fun...well, it already is.

This month for sure brings us Les Enfoires...hopefully everything is on track for that. Always some great things from that. The black and white photos from last year taken by Jo Jacotey were just awesome. Two years ago was a favorite of mine, "Le Match". I can watch that over and over.

Then there is the pending single, album and tour. I've been around long enough now to know...it will be released when it will be released. Sometimes I get caught up in too...but truthfully the reaction business is what it's all about and unless Alizée calls you directly...you can't be the first. Remember when September was the rumor...sheesh.

A tour...2 dates, 10 dates???...Europe...Mexico...??? Do you all remember when Alizée mentioned Chile or did I dream that?? Since Alizée worked with Chateau Marmont will she perform with them??? I am always peeking at Chateau Marmonts Myspace to check their upcoming events to see what they are doing...awwww I shouldn't have said anything :/

I am sure there will be more TV spots this year to support the album. The style of the album, well now that is what it is ALL about. Don't forget it is a concept album too.

So there we go, the year ahead. I didn't guess or predict, didn't mention any names that I shouldn't yet be mentioned or affiliated with Alizée or the new album! I have been very good. I want to stay on Alizée's good side...working on that press pass for when the concerts start!

Oh no, don't give me that look girlfriend
don't even go there
bloggers are press too
2 years...
768 posts later...
being creative, well my type of creative...
working when you were vacationing...
posting during the lean times...
it's easy now...
typing my fingers to the bones...
in all types of weather (I was running out of arguments)..
and on this meager salary...I don't care what you told me about the strong Euro...€0 still converts to $0 USD! I checked!

Well, now thats that out of the way...have a great New Year every one

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

AlizeeSouthAfrica said...

Hi man, yeah it's an exciting year ahead with so much to discover and bound to have a lot to write about.

Thank you for your effort.

By the way, nice new header image.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)