European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Teaser

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Teaser



WHAT..."without affording satisfaction"
Are you experiencing AD? Alizée Dysfunction.
We all are...it is almost 2 months since the teasers appeared, it is no longer a tease it is now torture.

And yet the only thing we can do is wait. Rumors are always flying about...it is difficult to determine if they are leaks, teasers or just another rumor. They are fun to read but I hold back on repeating them as news.I guess I could repeat it as rumors, but...WWAW - What Would Alizée Want
We shall see what stories gain momentum and which fade away and if any state references...most do not.
I will slip one in when it when I think it is appropriate.

Do you really want me to start signing off...until we meet again...Gossip Girl XOXO

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Lefty said...

The longer this goes on the more I am inclined to think that we were not intended to find the teasers as soon as we did. Once exposed, Team Alizée may have just gone along with it to make the best of the situation.

It's usually not wise to advertise something that isn't going to be available for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Well ... coming out of the marketing industry I can tell you that marketing collaterals are always done last minute so this is getting increasingly wierd.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)