European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: become a deviant...Alizée art fan

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

become a deviant...Alizée art fan

It's deviantART silly, but that got your attention.
deviantART has its share of Alizée artwork, lots of sketches and photoshop items you all adore.
It is free to join, so you can become a deviant today, you know you want to.

There are 800+ items on Alizée, most of it relevant.

(as with all download sites...use a virus scan for downloads)

I debated on posting pics...but just go check it out...I think you will be happy.

Who knows...you may become a fan of other art and artist...like I did. I found I like elevator music.

What? It's art!!! Just ask Jo.
(ew boy, I'm going to be in trouble for that one)

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Roman Revell said...

Thanks. Even one really beautiful portrayal of Alizée is worth it. I can't see how I'll ever really stop being arrested by her beauty.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)