European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée upcoming magazine article

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Alizée upcoming magazine article

I sometimes feel I wander the Alizée desert, searching, waiting, anticipating...and I receive this Alizée manna to sustain me from time to time...

I, like you will be anxious to see and read what is going to be coming out. Pictures...of course...pictures...we will post and repost and turn them into our private icons and avatars. But the interview. We shall analyze it, look for more meaning then is being said. Will it only pertain to the new album or will it have more. Chateau Marmont and Rob are interviewed. Now at first I thought...oh about the album only I'm sure, BUT it does state "as well as interviews from Chateau-Marmont and Rob ... about Alizée." Well now! Third party interviews about Alizée...really?

I am now more anxious then before.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)