European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - My Team

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, December 7, 2009

Alizée - My Team

From the Alizée tweet of May 12, 2009. This tweet is titled "My Team"



One thing leads to another...Just because I can not tire of that Ray Ban pic does not mean everyone else may need something different every now and then. I do admit it was a hint given to me and do not let it be said I will not try things. I thought perhaps I should match my twitter, but this picture has been in the back of my mind for days. So I decided to take an new look at it.

What did find? Well now! I realized...I can start to identify a couple of those people in that picture!
Starting on the...
What..for those in the picture...did I tease you?

The Game.
I think I have learned the game... If I say who I recognize I will get tweets, email, contact denying association and all that.

So I will say that if you happened to follow along these many months since this picture was taken you will find leads that help identify some of the team.

Thank you for getting me to look at pics again...
This may give some of you something to do while waiting for the new album
Alizée, did I play the game correctly this time? Now you know that I know something but neither of us are saying...
oh who am I kidding...silly blogger, teasers are for Alizée

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't.... *ahem* Rob us of the chance to know who is in this picture? Would you?

Unknown said...

you are already on your way...but for now we want to keep it in the family...don't go for the obvious

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)