European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: I told you so...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I told you so...

It's starting already. This is what really fascinates me, really "hooks" me. I know it's only me, it is an area that grabs my attention.

It's still August 22 but I thought I would see where we are at with a Twitter Search for "Muzik Elles". It is over a month away but let's see what might be going on. What do I find? Alizée, Alizée and more Alizée!


I told you. Alizée has a tendency to dominate events on Twitter! I think this is a big deal from the marketing side it shows respect and recognition but seems to go without notice. Alizée is not even headlining at this event but you would not know that by looking at Twitter Search would you? Would you? (HINT: Muzik Elles)

A 'virtual' street team has formed on Twitter... if I am in fashion...I want Alizée and this street team on my side. Hello, hello, McFly, think McFly...

This 'virtual' Twitter Search Alizée street team is not even really aware of itself yet. Once it becomes self aware... look out, look out Muzik Elles, look out Shanghai... Could you imagine if a Record Label (HINT: Sony) would utilize this WORLD WIDE WEB and not just a Regional based web theory... or even a Fashion Label. Oh gee, let's Twitter Search our Fashion Label and go to find the virtual Alizée street team has that label ALL over the web and Twitter Search.

But this type of branding promotion is not in our text books yet... As Tom Peters said "Re Imagine"

So Muzik Elles, I guess you're next, here we come...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)