European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - 12 years ago....

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 4, 2011

Alizée - 12 years ago....

We all know Moi... Lolita came out 11 years ago today. But most of you don't know about 12 years ago... It went a little some thing like this....

Mom, Dad... I'll be careful, I won't stop and talk to any boys and I will be right back. (oh if only the later trips to Paris would have went like that)

Then... out on the ocean a conversation between Alizée and her Lucky Star.
Lucky Star I want to become a famous singer, become rich, meet a handsome man and have a nation of followers....

12 years later....
Alizée: Lucky Star you have been pretty good to me, the fame... the riches... I can't complain. Jeremy...yeah yeah whatever.... but Lucky Star, this nation of followers?

Lucky Star: whoa dear heart, you know what they say, be careful what you wish for and BE SPECIFIC. Hey if you wanted NRJ and Europe you should have asked Mylene. But ask anyone, anyone!!! That Mexico thing I pulled off for you was a miracle, a MIRACLE I tell you.

Alizée: OK but this Alizee Nation "thing" and...and... from the US (with look of desperation)

Lucky Star: Alright, not my best work, but 4 out of 5, that's not bad. I'm Lucky Star not Guarantee Star.

4 out of 5 ain't bad

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)