European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The late July 2009 Alizee fan

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 27, 2009

The late July 2009 Alizee fan

The Northern Hemisphere we are in mid summer, the Southern Hemisphere is mid winter, but does it matter.

The Alizee fan routine (morning):
Wake up
Check mellealizee (Alizee's twitter is like a drug and I am in need of a fix, NOW) I could shower first but this will only take a second and I can not wait that long.......nothing :( , maybe later today.
Vote (Tweeterwall) if I vote now it will not take that long then I can vote again after my shower. Oh yeah what is the vote spread difference, yikes! I am paranoid, must vote more!
Shower, vote
Coffee/Tea, breakfast/bagel/muffin....vote
Quickly run through the web looking for anything on Alizee and her new album
Browse forums quickly for any new chatter
Am I able to vote one more time......

or is it just me????

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Ruroshen said...

Heh. This so closely resembles my own morning routine, it's scary. Is there a Ruroshen webcam similar to the Ajaccio one that I don't know about??

Unknown said...

no, just profiling...but if you would not mind...could you smile at the smoke alarm once in a while.

Ruroshen said...

Hahahahaha!

Hmm, no more practicing the JPVA dance in my underwear in the livingroom, then... ;)

Unknown said...

the classic example of "too much information"

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)