European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée Reflections

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Alizée Reflections

So often when I want to look up the words to a particular song or when I am looking for a "meaning" the first place I run is to 'Alizée Lyrical Reflections'
I happened to go to the site tonight and found a nice general introduction to the upcoming new album. But what really caught my eye was the nice write up on Psychédélices.




"It's a pity to see Psychédélices sail away into the sunset after 2 singles (Mademoiselle Juliette in 2007 & Fifty-Sixty in 2008), but with a brace of recent albums under her belt by 2010 the tide of good fortune will return as we embrace a fair wind for a voyage to another New World ..."

I just had to quote it again. Thank you for putting my feelings into words.

And the finish...so appropriate! Nicely done.

"L'Odyssée d'Alizée continue ..."

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)