European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Coco avant Chanel

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Coco avant Chanel

According to IMDB, 'Coco avant Chanel' will be released in the USA on September 25, 2009 on a limited basis.

The English title will be 'Coco before Chanel'. Now really, does the English speaking world need "every" word translated? I guess the movie industry thinks so. The title is 'Coco avant Chanel', just let it stand at that, the English speaking world will figure it out, well, that is unless you spoil us and do everything for us. C'est pas ma faute.

Click on the link to see the release date in your country.

Alizee Nation

8 comments:

Ruroshen said...

WOO! I am so looking forward to this! As anybody who follows me on Twitter or on AAm knows all too well, I am an enormous Audrey Tautou fanboy. XD

No release date for Canada on IMDB, sadly, so I'm hoping we're getting lumped in with the US...

Unknown said...

Yes, there were a couple...shall we say 'countries of interest' that were not listed. I thought it impolite for me mention them by name. Let's keep a good thought.

Romashka said...

Russia - 8 October 2009!!! Wow!!

Unknown said...

Romashka, you and I may have to tell Ruro about it...unless he makes a run for the border.

But really, I can't believe it would not be released in Canada...well as long as it is before hockey season.

Ruroshen said...

Heh. Just checked, and Tribute.ca (a Canadian movie listing site) has it listed as coming out on Friday September 25, so it looks like we may be getting it the same time as you Yanks do...

Looks like we may be keeping the 'avant' in the title up here, also.

Unknown said...

excellent, good news for fanboy

you knew it just had to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CwmvIPHnjg&feature=related

Jenny_HRO87 said...

in Germany it comes out at 13th august and if I don't forget about it (and if the movie will be played it in my local cinema) I will definitely watch it... btw don't bother about the "before"... in the german translation they missed this completely... here the movie calls "Coco Chanel - Der Beginn einer Leidenschaft (The beginning of a passion)" o.O... no avant... I saw movie posters everywhere when I was in Paris this March/April...

Unknown said...

Jenny I got your number HRO87...just doesnt work the same as 8675309, maybe tommy tutone could make it work.

Lucky you, August 13, I hope its at a cinema near you.

I always think it interesting how Alizee fans can have certain similar interest.

Sci Fi being the biggest...So many Alizee fans are some type of sci fi fan. Maybe coming from that world of warcraft background.

Well I hope you dont forget to see it

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)