European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Twitter followers

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Alizee - Twitter followers

Yesterday I did a post on the ratio of twitterwall votes vs Twitter followers.

That was Friday morning. I did those numbers based on 962 followers.
Well now Alizee is at 997!
I just peeked again because I was going to write 996 but Alizee picked up another one


Closing in on 1000

Something is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a 4% increase in one day
THAT IS WHAT WE WERE TRYING TO DO
Make people aware of her

I know it can go up and down a bit but I am going to keep an eye out for 1000 and Twitter her congratulations on a 1000 followers, I know you will too!!!

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)