European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - 2009 - a glimpse

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 20, 2009

Alizee - 2009 - a glimpse


Well there it is in case you have not had a chance to see it. There on the inside of her right arm...

"omg, omg"....stop hyperventilating....someone get a paper bag....it's OK just breath into the bag, in and out, in and out.
Yes I know this is tough on some of you...first she got married, had a daughter, did not re-appear as lolita, did appear with a gigantic tinkerbelle tattoo, did new songs (gasp) and now....oh just look, another tattoo
it's OK just keep breathing into the bag....you will be fine.

Alizee is just my favorite, she is just so passive-rebellious...what's not to like. It's the Corsican in her I think.

It's not 2004 anymore
I am will not be able to read anything for a week, the 04ers will drive me crazy.

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Ruroshen said...

Hahahaha! "Passive-rebellious". I like that.

I'll tell you this much: it's gonna be an interesting week on the Alizée forums, that's for sure. ;)

Unknown said...

It's that attitude I love, tattoo's are just the by product.

She makes us take her on her terms.

Ha, Jeremy has his hands full.

Jingle said...

Looks very beautiful and attractive here

Vineet said...

She looks so cool. I am very optimistic about her upcoming album. She will surely rock this time.

I strongly feel that she became popular more due to her looks and less due to her singing.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)