European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Inside Alizée's head

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inside Alizée's head

Yeah I know...everyone else is going picture crazy, she is so pretty, she is an angel, she could never do anything wrong...and then there is me and I am trying to get inside Alizée's head. Hey, she started it! Trying to get inside my head. Look at those last 3 pictures...

...ears covered, shaved head, 45 rpm as a hat....
You're messing with my mind Alizée...I want to be across the poker table from you, of course I would beat you...ohhhhhhh that made your blood pressure jump 10 points...LOL...what, you did not think that I noticed that you were a competitor.

So if you can excuse us right now Alizée we are talking about you...
What to expect next.

I have to assume the official website is tied up until Feb 23 for pre orders. Right?
New articles could come out of no where, no predicting that, but that could happen. Pre order ends about a month before the official release of the album, so sometime in the next 7 weeks and probably sooner then later a single should be released. Would it be right after the pre order ends? That would be a likely guess.

What about something from Institubes, Jive Epic even Sony. Now that's hard to say, someone has to come out with something but who has that obligation?

So what about something from Alizée directly, there is always twitter. We may want to go on a MySpace watch. It was played with on Feb 3rd and 4th. It is an "official" site that is not tied up with the pre order...new album pic loaded, information updated, just sitting there waiting for the new single...or...a teaser?

What about YouTube? Now that's a tough one. Do you go all in like Shakira did? I noticed I can not view the videos in "my" country. I would be hesitant to use it for current music but...song teasers, the "making of" some of the songs, the behind the scenes of the making of a video (positive thinking).
But if you make a video you have to show it somewhere and then....it shows up somewhere else.

last sign on ...1 year ago

So what we figured out...is....nothing! Alizée!!! poker face!

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)