European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Lonely List skate board theme

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lonely List skate board theme

Wait a second Jonathan...did you really think you were just going to sneak in, leave a short comment and be done with it? You have this blog... Jon's Blog and on there you have various, miscellaneous, skate boarding pics and vids...

What? you didn't think I was going to find it? Just because you don't even have it labeled or mentioned or anything...but I did find it.
Jonathan skate boarding to Alizée's Lonely List...nice


If you have not yet watched Dogtown And The Z-Boys, the documentary narrated by Sean Penn, it's a must see.

sleeping overnight in a Miata...that's a chick car dude...:)

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Jonathan Morefield said...

no way i cant believe im on the site! I uploaded my video to my brothers blog my name is actually David (Im the older one in the pictures). I always wanted to use an alizee song and i thought this one fit really good. im in the process of making something new with skateboarding and i really want to use Les Collines. I'll let you know when its is finished.

And I love my car! haha
-David

Jonathan Morefield said...

i have seen that movie and it is great. I also appreciate you taking interest in your audience.
-David
P.S. In case you werent told today, alizee is beautiful.

Unknown said...

David!!! yes way...
so glad you enjoyed the post
you never know who will see your video now :)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)