European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: House of Kids mixtape

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

House of Kids mixtape

I told myself I was not going to post tonight...sometimes you just need to get something done...but...it's not my fault. A Tweet caught my eye...that led me to soundcloud that led me to 12 mail...and I was not even trying...so when it just falls in your lap...well...you just have to post, don't you?

So what do we have here...we have..."One hour of music selected by House of Kids, featuring Rob, Areski, Mindless Boogie, Roland Sebastian Faber, DM Stith and some radio pieces written by JR Etienne, told by Rebecca Zlotowski and Etienne Menu, recorded by David Rubato"

House of Kids podcast by 12mail

Want to know more about House of Kids...a great interview from March 1, 2009

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Alizée South Africa said...

Ah .. nice. Now when am I going to listen to it .. who knows? :)

lea said...

super mixtape ! je crois que house of kids ont travaillé sur le nouveau disque d'alizée.. le vernissage de leur expo est demain, je ne sais pas si c est sur invitation ou pas ?? j aimerai bien y aller

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)