European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: connecting more dots...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, February 4, 2010

connecting more dots...

Alizée...you and your team are driving me crazy...

Last week I am all over the magazine Amusement...
Why you say...
Because House of Kids did some artwork for them...

ah ha...lesson learned...unfortunately I am more like the Pink Panther then Sherlock Holmes....if one of the inner sanctum shows up somewhere...keep an eye out...

Last night I can't stop thinking about this picture...

no...uhhhh.....sorry Rob not you....although I am quite envious.....alright, alright, alright, I am not envious I am jealous....there, I said it....
whew...where did that come from....
The Shirt....what is that shirt
and now I am thinking....can it be...is it she...


if it is she...well...lets just see....
Does everything have to be a well planned tease? oh these French woman...

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Conrad Strydom said...

To be honest the day I saw that pic I sat around wondering who's head that was, to be honest, I also thought it might be herself on the shirt ... but I then thought it too bizarre.., maybe not that crazy after all?

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)