European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: French Lessons via Alizee songs

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, September 11, 2008

French Lessons via Alizee songs

Conversational French through Alizee and her songs.

Another simple saying.

C'est OK - It's OK
It can not get any easier then that can it?

Now Alizee give us a big smile and repeat it...let's say four times so we get it.


It's good to have great visualization to help you learn.
L'Alize the song can be found along the left column.
This is the video that originally locked me into an Alizee fan. The smile, the interaction with the fans, it's great.
What's that you say...the snake hip action...oh I guess I did'nt notice. :)

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I noticed; oh la la ! :D Si sexy chasson !

Oh, and I learned more French, too.

Unknown said...

that opening smile...the best of all time

Anonymous said...

Oui. Those eyes--along with said moves--also do it for me, aussi.

You know, once upon a time, The Sisters of Mercy were at the top of my list of artists I would literally die to see. Then, as luck would have it, I was at the right place at the right time, and even have the pix to prove it.

Guess who just took their place? If only to see what her shows are like now... or will be once her new album drops.

Looks like I'm going to need that passport after all...

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)