European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Mademoiselle Juliette remix

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, September 12, 2008

Mademoiselle Juliette remix

There are not the remixes out there for Mademoiselle Juliette as there are for Fifty Sixty. Let's find one we like. Easier said then done. But I will force myself to follow through on it. Here is the one I like...I could not find it on a video or downloadable. So I will take you to a link at 'moi-alizee' where you can click play and listen. It is remix by Uméesha, and you can find it here, the 'unplugged remix'.
You can track it down here at Uméesha's website. A very nice Alizee site!!!

Anyone have a Mademoiselle Juliette remix you like let me know.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)