European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Buzz

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

Alizee - Buzz

Wow, that is all it takes. It is amazing what little action on Alizee's part picks up interest for her. Just from my end, the hits from France picked up, then...the hits from Mexico went crazy.

There is an article from El Siglode Torreon. I love the Google translation that refers to Alizee..."freaked all the youth"

It is just too fun...
The haircut, I love it, but then again I never met an Alizee haircut I did not like.
And what about the haircut.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Disque said...

The bangs/bob cut, I must admit, is slowly growing on me. This video, courtesy of Alizée Mexico, is definitely helping the process along.

One has to love the muzak version of JEAM they play as she walks up to accept the award. So terrificially cheesy! =D

Unknown said...

I am out of pocket for half a day and look at disque. Comes in and post a concise, feeling and humorous post with a great video.

I might loose my job.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)