European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee miscellanous

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, October 3, 2008

Alizee miscellanous

A couple of quick hits of various subjects:

Alizee's calculator watch. Covered this in a previous post. It's the Casio Gold DBC610-GA. A few exclusive ones made, Alizee has one. So unusual a female wearing a calculator watch, on stage and to fashion show no less. Well I caught another female wearing the exact same version, Erin Ryder on the American television show "Destination Truth". I do not have a picture of her wearing it yet. Is there a trend starting here? Would be cool if Alizee started a trend.

By the way a cool thread at Alizee forum: The fashion of Alizee. There are some great contributions in that thread. I will have to re-read that thread again.

What about those shoes Alizee is wearing in the main pic I currently have posted? Does anyone know about them?

Those "Alizee Feet" searches keep coming up. It appears that Alizee could cash in just selling pictures of her feet. I have to admit that one caught me by surprise.

Looking at the visitor map on the left. Red dots starting to show up in South America, very cool.

Steady group in Canada, Turkey, India to mention a few. UK appears to be getting on a little more often.

It appears the streaming video cam from Ajaccio is down. I miss it, I enjoy watching dawn arriving over the Mediterranean. I will start checking it out. I hope it is just a technical difficulty. Another streaming video favorite of mine is of Mykonos, check it out.
There is one in Calvi Corsica I may need to use.

The population of Ajaccio is listed as 52,880

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)