European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee on my mind

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alizee on my mind

A couple things on my mind.
Well, with the concert getting closer there will be a big wave of activity just around the corner. It will have a spike in interest, a spike in hits and a whole of lot of fun. I feel like I am bracing myself for it. I noticed I have not twittered in a week and am just sort of waiting...

In the mean time. For those of you looking for some fun, the group at Alizee America will be having another of their chat parties. There are lots of ways to enjoy these events, take a look here and see what it is all about. They are great events and the participants are informative and courteous. Something worth checking out this Saturday the 21st.

Speaking of twitter, I had a thought...
It is a twitter wish, not sure it could be done, but it is just a wish.
I think it would be cool to follow concert goers via Twitter.
Of course online access would be needed. But to follow a few of you, after you land, what you are doing the day before, the morning before, the day after, who you ran into...
That could be fun to follow. A page/site dedicated to following 5 people, or...whatever, I really have not given this much thought, I just blurted it out.
Or take my twitter off and put one of yours on here...

There, that was not so bad

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)