European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée heading into the Holidays

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, November 19, 2010

Alizée heading into the Holidays

We are heading straight into the Holiday Season here in the United States. 6 Days away is Thanksgiving Day. I have been requested to bake desert for a Thanksgiving dinner, items not familiar here. Sure, I will be attending and supplying some of the dessert dishes. Not all the "real" ingredients are available here but I can make do. Today when I arrived home there was a box... from big sister. I was asked to supply dessert in July and I must have mentioned it to my sister and she sent me the "real" ingredients, 2,000 miles away and just in time... big sisters... but this jar of powdered peanut butter, that's out of the blue and sure is interesting...

The Friday after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday. The biggest shopping day of the year. I wonder if Alimart will take advantage of the season? www.alizeestore.com
Have you ever googled 'Alizee Store' :/ how was I to know that you were going to open an Alizee Store soul sister? Yeah those top two are mine, it was a long time ago and I... well I guess it doesn't matter. I can just redirect everything back to your store. Let me know.

In case anyone was wondering, my next email or tweet from Alizée will be my first. Really. For some reason some just don't seem to believe that, but it's true. So to get those wanting autographs and such... try the record label.

But I'll tell you what. If I get a tweet or email, even just a smiley face tweet, I'll get an Alizée tattoo. That's how confident I am that it can never happen. Oh and don't forget that would mean she would probably have to be aware of this post... there is better chance of me containing some anti-matter in my microwave.

So with the Holidays approaching I suspect things to be... quite?
With all the posts Jo does on Facebook perhaps I should switch over and do "Jo Nation", ohhhh..... Just fooling around... We don't know much about the Jacotey's but I suspect from the small glimpses we see I think they have a great sense of humor. For the longest time Jo hid from or hid behind his camera. He always toyed with us from behind the lens. His latest photo with the wayfarers is great, a playful look, not over serious... love it. Alizée's timing and humor at times reminds me of Cher. Alizée plays the straight part extremely well, the way Cher used to do it. I guess that maybe the first time Alizée and Cher were in a sentence together. But seriously Alizée plays the straight part in a humorous situation very well, like Dean Martin was for Jerry Lewis, Cher to Sonny. Remember the Mexican soap opera, or the Moi Lolita version with Elie Semoun

We just get Jeremy a vest and a wig and we're set!! I'm a genius...

Well there you have it soul sister. I'm finished stirring up trouble for right now. Enjoy your weekend, I know it's kind of a special one, I hope work does not interfere.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)