European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: it's not you it's me

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, November 15, 2010

it's not you it's me

Twitter... in general...
How much more of that can I take... I am not sure where that is going
quantity is there but the quality...
it can be a grass roots news service
a cheap pr firm
and a micro blog for others

it was almost fun for a while to watch wanna be celebs tweet each other in front of us while ignoring the masses, but that got old too

everyone posted everything and now we are all looking at each other and saying... is that it? your life sucks as much as mine....meh

Is this just another manic Monday point of view... well ya know it could be, I hope it is.

Please, don't anyone take this personal... it's not you it's me
(snap out of it man, tweet something damn it)

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)