European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Our Halloween treat - Alizée

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Halloween treat - Alizée

Is it time to compare the impact of random internet posts vs. planned print media copy?

Over the past 2 weeks there has been a bunch of activity spurred by two events, the shirt photos and now the Halloween picture. As far as reaching the fan base, could any more activity be stirred by an article in some print media? As a random event such as this... not really.

Alizée has always been a bit of an internet darling. Back in the day there were her "World of Warcraft" fans. The the internet started the sensation we recognize as the miracle in Mexico.

If your current base is from the internet I would go with it. You can do your own Press Releases. Don't fight the karma soul sister.

Look at last years Christmas song! What label is that on? YouTube

Of course the next question is... but how do you make money?
Watch the movie "The Social Network"
Mark Zuckerberg fought off the how do you make money questions constantly and now look...

I'm not saying that's going to happen... just take a look at that business model is all I am saying.

If you build it they will come.

So how about those pics, they were fun!!!!


How about those T Shirt pics, did you notice Joe Jacotey used one for one of his pictures. You know, if I throw on my wayfarers, let my hair grow out, I think I could trick or treat as Joe. Perhaps I exaggerate...

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double post.

Double post.

;)

Unknown said...

Yes :/
that's the second double post in a month and I don't recall ever doing that before.

I'm losing it...

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)