European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Nation autointerview

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alizee Nation autointerview

The AutoInterviw (self interview)
I really did not think there was enough information for an autobiography but an autointerview….sure.

Alizee Nation Question: How long have you been doing the blog?

Alizee Nation Answer: Coming up on 3 years

AN Question: And how did it come about?

AN Answer: There were several “projects” going on and I thought why not do a blog on Alizee too! Then it just kept going.

AN Question: When did you first notice Alizee

AN Answer: I don’t remember exactly, the early days of À Contre-Courant, then L’Alize and that smile. But what really hooked me was the interview Alizee walked out on. That’s when I said, I like her. That’s when it became more then the look, more then the song, it was the personality.

AN Question: Do you know Alizee?

AN Answer: (looking annoyed)

AN Question: What?

AN Answer: That’s a ridiculous question, don’t make me walk out…

AN Question: Moving on, do you think Alizee reads the blog?

AN Answer: No, not at all. Aware…maybe, but read it? She has better things to do.

AN Question: What do you think of all the new blogs and sites?

AN Answer: I think it’s great. Fans get to be creative, it’s more publicity for Alizee. Why not. I would encourage anyone to try their hand at it. As a matter of fact I just shared some words yesterday with Alizee South Africa. I suggested posting something, don’t make me kick your ass. Look, a fun post. It’s fun to encourage and nurture each other.

AN Question: What do you hope for next?

AN Answer: I got out of the “Alizee should” business.
If Alizee did what we wanted it would be like going to the zoo or circus to see animals perform. I prefer to see them in their wild state… like Alizee. I hope that clears that up.

AN Question: And about you?

AN Answer: No Comment

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Jonathan Morefield said...

Very cool post! reveals some of the back history.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)