European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - or is it

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alizee - or is it

It seems I should do some investigating. After reading the comments on the previous post and statements in the shoutbox there maybe something I am missing. So I went on a quest looking for this 'dark side' this 'reinvention' that is being talked about.

In a past interview Alizee referred to going through an evolution, but it seems that theory is in debate. Her newer songs and her look have been noted as having a dark side...Let's get started.

To take on this task I put myself behind locked doors, opened up my best search techniques and started the hunt for the 'dark' Alizee, the reinvented Alizee. At first all seemed normal, but then...much to my surprise I started finding bits and pieces and starting putting them together.

The new bob hair style which I just fell for, appears to be an elaborate disguise. Check it out for yourselves.


I can't believe this was under my nose all the time and I just did not see it. Now I think I am starting to slip to the dark side theory.


But wait there's more. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? To further substantiate the above claims I found evidence of this happening before. It appears every 29 years the dark side finds a female singer to influence. Below is documented evidence of this happening before. The file is dated 1980, you will notice it labeled with an X, I was able to pull this out of the X-files, due to this I don't know how long I will be able to keep it posted. The singer has a similar bob hair style to emulate the dark side character, just as Alizee does, and the dark side character actually does appear on this film!


The evidence stands, other then that I will not be able to confirm or deny anything.
The reinvention, the dark side...it's all there.

You can find anything if you look hard enough.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Ruroshen said...

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Impressive. Most impressive...but you are not a Jedi yet!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)