European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - The Gourmandises Showdown

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

Alizee - The Gourmandises Showdown

This Sunday, May 3, there will be showdown of sorts, to see what song emerges as a fan favorite. This is being organized by Ruroshen of Alizee America.

This should be really interesting...
Personally I look upon it with mixed emotions. It would be like being a parent and being asked to pick your favorite child. It would kill me to vote against some of these songs. Then due to that emotional tug I may have a tendency to vote for the underdog. Do you have similar feelings?

"Moi... Lolita"
"Lui ou Toi"
"L'Alizé"
"J.B.G."
"Mon Maquis"
"Parler tout bas"
"Veni Vedi Vici"
"Abracadabra"
"Gourmandises" –
"A quoi rêve une jeune fille"

Upbeat vs slow songs? So different, so tough. Moi...Lolita the one and only. L'Alize one of my favorite videos is with this one. VVV and Abracadabra, two orphans I root for, as you know by finding them alone on the right hand column. Why, as with everything Alizee, I don't know I just like them. VVV has a surprising world wide appeal. Abracadabra...I just love hearing Alizee say abracadabra. Lui ou Toi, great story. J.B.G., if you don't know by now I guess I will let you find out on your own who likes this song. Mon Maquis, that low voice is just so...sexy.

Join in this Sunday!
4pm New York, 1pm Los Angeles, 10pm Paris

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)