European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Twitter

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alizee - Twitter

Twitter could be cool and so very interesting. It's kind of exciting to see Alizee return from her appearance in Mexico and update her MySpace and open a Twitter account. I think Twitter could really be fun when Alizee is working. In studio, on a concert trip... I had mentioned this in a post almost one year ago, April 29, 2008.


Speaking of cool. I think Alizee looks so cool in Ray Ban Wayfarers...that retro 80's look. I guess all of you are tired of hearing me say that too. I looked, 4 posts mentioning wayfarer sunglasses. Don't make me Rick Roll you!
(don't know how to search, example: type wayfarer in the upper left corner and click on search blog. Then you can rick roll yourself)

Alizee Twitter
FYI, there is a RSS feed available on Twitter via 'live bookmark' to make it easier to check on updates

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)