European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - MySpace

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, April 24, 2009

Alizee - MySpace

MySpace update! Yes, I said update not log on.
Generally I would not even know if it was updated but last log on there was talk about not updating the concert information...and I see no old concert information so...Alizee must have updated it.
Wow, look at all the times I used update or updating!

Personally, I am bit disappointed. I enjoy the log on no update and all the clamour it creates.

Alizee, you know what they at the zoo...don't feed the animals.

Just having some fun.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Ruroshen said...

OK, now you're just mocking me... ;)

It does kinda have to make you wonder if somebody is paying attention though...

Nah! What are the odds?

Unknown said...

Moi? Mock? au contraire.

Just having some fun while covering a surprise update.

'paying attention'...I don't know about that.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)