European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee, what about Coachella

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alizee, what about Coachella

Currently there is only one confirmed European concert...that I know of.
I do not know why, but why would I?
Maybe that has changed. I do not purport to be the first to carry news, only comment on it.

So, what of this concert at the Grand Rex that is 9 weeks away. It should be wonderful. Alizee's concert presentation changed from Moscow to Mexico and it will be interesting to see how and if it 'morphs' going into Europe.

What of the concerts that are no longer confirmed. I refuse to comment.
But I will now comment on my refuse to comment. Speculation is a problem in the entertainment industry. If facts or information are not there, people make them up or speculate. Speculation turns into a rumor and there we go. Speculation can be anything, it is best if you provide the explaination. Now, you do not have to, yes you are right. It does not always help being right. Driving, if you have the right of way and someone runs through a stop sign and kills you...you were right, dead right. It does not always pay to be right. Ahhh... But I was four-and-twenty,
No use to talk to me. (borrowed from A.E. Housman)


I will still suggest Coachella Fest as an interesting place to perform. In the past performers such as Bjork, Daft Punk and Yelle enjoyed success. Check out my May 22, 2008 post.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)