European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Wheres Waldo

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wheres Waldo

Except this is Where's Alizee


Really, where is Alizee. In the studio? At the beach? Planning the USA concert? In China watching the Olympics? Driving around that crazy circle in Ajaccio? In a candy shop? The Alizee hot line is ringing, hello, oh OK, it's personal and private time and the answer is... none of my business!

Hey, speaking of lack of information on MySpace, well I was at least thinking it. I ran across this and I thought it was interesting.
You remember Shenna Easton, hits in 1984, oh yeah most of you were not born, I forgot. Yes Alizee I know that's the year you were born. What? Yes we know you have a birthday coming up. Geez Alizee let me get back on track, and no I don't know what Jeremy got you, I thought you were supposed to be shy. Anyway, Shenna has a website, www.sheenaeaston.com and on her website it states right out "JUST AN FYI Sheena does not participate on myspace".
WOW, I like that! Nicely done Sheena. No trying to keep up several sites, no messing around with the friends and the whole mess. It is set up to send in questions, and it states no personal questions. I realize Sheena is not on the leading edge but I do like the candor and the simplicity. It could be a format to work with. If I may be so bold to say so.

What was that Alizee, why was I looking up Sheena...none of your business.

Amitiés :)

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, those are awful outfits. Whoever the stylist was for this ought to be dragged out into the street and shot.

POP QUIZ, HOTSHOTS!

What is Alizee seen doing above?

a) Singing a cover of Elvis Presley’s “Jailhouse Rock”.
b) Singing a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Black or White”.
c) Singing a cover of Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder’s “Ebony and Ivory”. (Lili does a pretty awesome Stevie Wonder.)
d) Performing with the ensemble at the grand finale of the French Benefit for the Terminally Colour-Blind
e) Plotting the death of the person who put her in this godawful thing.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)