European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée fans and their gadgets

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Alizée fans and their gadgets

As we know Alizée is a high tech gadget freak! We have seen her Casio calculator watch. She showed up glimpses of her phone and camera on Twitter.
I thought it would be fun for Alizée to see some of the gadgets her fans have. She will love it, that gadget freak, and if it's something Apple...you will definitely catch her attention. (I'm just glad Annily is not named Apple)

Let's show a few of my own. Pharos 525 PDA. It's a GPS. It has a wifi and blue tooth connection and can make Skype calls via the wifi hook up (really dont use that).


Minolta DiMage Xg. I love my little camera. It does a great job for me. The lens in inside and does not come outside the camera which helps if dirt is a problem. Takes movies too. Small LCD view screen, not a problem for me. The story on getting it...about 3 years ago I was looking for a camera, a friend had an accidental meeting with Billy Gibbons and mentioned he had this small cool camera...so I took a look at one and bought it.

Love my SD card for the camera that snaps open to fit in a standard USB port.


Just Can't live with out my Sirius on the road!


A well worn ipod nano, a thumbdrive/mp3 player and SanDisk mp3 player


So what do you use that you don't mind sharing with Alizée? Your phone? My phone is embarrassing, I am brutal on phones. I have a drawer of them that no longer work. I loved my blackberry but thats just another one that does not work. They just dont bounce well. So show Alizée your phone, or just the one you can't live without.

How?
A comment here, link a pic.

Or email me, I ll do a post just for you Alizée fan ________ and show the pic(s) your sent.

Twitter it and link a pic

Start a new thread in your favorite forum...Alizée fan's gadgets

Let's give Alizée something fun to read

Alizée showed us hers, it's time for you to show us yours! :)

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Ruroshen said...

Alizée showed us hers, it's time for you to show us yours! :)

Well, since you put it that way...here are the three gadgets that I rarely leave home without.

First, the only Apple of the lot, my 2nd generation 2 Gig Nano, which has served me well for over three years now. Contains Alizée's entire catalogue of music, and more remixes than you can shake a fair-to-medium-sized stick at.

Next up is my Sony PSP, which up until recently I was mainly using to watch movies and TV shows during long commutes in addition to gaming. En Concert has been a mainstay on its 4 gig memory card for almost a year now. The game I'm playing on it most lately is Lego Star Wars II, but I'm itching to try the new Indiana Jones game when it comes out this summer...

Finally, my new Asus Aspire One subcompact notebook, 9 1/2" of pure awesomeness, which I actually just got for free(!) through my workplace's employee rewards program. (I was actually saving up my points to upgrade to an iPod Touch, but then a special offer on this baby popped up, so I grabbed it!) I heart it very much. It's the perfect size and weight for travelling with--I've been editing the podcast with it on the train to and from work all week, which has been awesome. It's not an iMac, sure...but I could run OSX on it if I wanted to! And it's cute, too!

No fancy 3G phones for me, I'm afraid. The data plans are just waaaaaaay too expensive up here. My phone is just a crummy Samsung pay-as-you-go...which I only got six months ago, after years of resisting, when my friends and family finally forced me to. (Seriously: I was literally marched into the store after being late for one Sunday brunch too many, and was told I was absolutely not leaving unless I walked out with a cell phone.)

Unknown said...

whoa nice, thanks for sharing. Asus Aspire is hot!
Let me run with this.

yeah phones! i bought my last on off the phone guys belt clip. I said I'll buy your phone, yank out the sim card and then you can buy a new one, and thats my latest phone. I wanted the Helio Ocean but I'll destroy it.

Roman said...

"Minolta DiMage Xg" Dude, that is so 5 years ago. :P Well, the Xt was. I had one of those. But really, 3.2Mpix? It was a nice camera though. Quite convenient. I even had a really nice case/cover made for that model. I like my FujiFilm F50 better, but I wish they had had the new 200 back when I bought it. Now, just to have that, a longer zoom, and higher def video...

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing Roman. I love my Minolta. I hold my breath every time it bounces across a parking lot or falls in the dirt, but thanks to the lens being inside it hasnt been ruined yet. it has just been great for me. I know I know, I m attached to it, its survived some crap, same for my phone, now thats just plain embarrassing, gouges, scratches...
so... does that FujiFilm F50 really work or do you just talk about it. Come on you're a high tech guy, you all know I'm not, share some pics with us, it's just for fun. I embarrassed myself with my stuff so everyone else has no where to go but up! Look at Ruro's laptop, so cool, I'm so jealous.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)