European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - online

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Alizee - online

Over the past year we lost some Alizee sites, Le Nid, Alliance to name two. But there now seems to be a resurgence, especially in forums. Alizee America is under new management and looking to expand their influence, Alizee Media just started last month, Alizee India has a new forum...
Twitter has increased Alizee's base also along with her two month old personal Twitter
I can't even keep up on all the social networks anymore...let's see where this all leads.

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Lefty said...

AW, I think this topic gives me an opportunity to thank you for “Alizée Nation” and I hope you keep up the good work you’re doing here. Having seen the level of promotion Alizée received from the corporate music machine during Psych, I would say she relies on grassroots efforts like this to help spread the word. Case in point – Mexico.

Alizée doesn’t get her face in the media every day by behaving badly in public. There’s no doubt in my mind that pop stars that do so, see a net gain in record sales because of all the attention they get. I believe Alizée is a person deserving of our support because she is NOT that kind of pop star.

So let’s all continue to do what we can to spread the word about a very talented and deserving person, Alizée. Thanks again, AW.

Unknown said...

You're welcome Lefty. I do what I can. You were a good sport with my antics.

Vineet said...

Thanks for mentioning the Alizee India Forum

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)