European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee fans gadgets

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alizee fans gadgets

Alizee, check out these gadgets!!!

This is a follow up on the Alizee fans gadgets!!!!
A little story first. I have not been checking my spam folder. Oh no not the spam word again. Anyway, in my spam folder was a response from a reader. MY BAD
Also some correspondence from Alizee America. OK, OK I will check that spam folder on a regular basis.

Bonjour! Comment-allez vous?

So, I read your Twitter post about your request for Alizée's fans to post pix of their gadgets, as she herself is a gadget fan herself (and, like every other good musician, an Apple fan to boot).

I couldn't say no to this request, so attached are .jpeg files of the following:

My Epson/Seiko L-410:
My first--and current--digital camera, what I used to take the remaining photos, as well as this set of The Sisters of Mercy (http://bit.ly/taELN) and the then-new Tacoma Narrows Bridge (http://bit.ly/R1wCZ).


My Apple iBook G4 (logo et keyboard/screen):
Her name is Lorelai (as in Lorelai "Rory" Gilmore from "Gilmore Girls"), she's my first lappy (and second Apple product overall), turned 5 this St. Patrick's Day, and still keeps on ticking (x's fingers for a used Intel reincarnation, though).


My Nokia 1600:
My prepaid cell. I don't make too many calls with this, but this is one of the things I'd be lost without.


My Plantronics USB Headset:
I use this for Skype, online chatting and recording my podcasts (my 2nd demo podcast, if interested: http://bit.ly/ohbhr) with Audacity.


My JVC earbuds and my Sandisk Cruzer USB drive:
I'm a bit of an audiophile, thus the JVCs. As for the flash drive, it's pretty good, though I could go bigger than 1GB.


My Armitron watch:
Had this for nearly two years now, and would totally be lost without it. Also: I apologize for the bad pic; my watch apparently doesn't like her picture taken, it seems.


And there you go.

Bien amicalement,
Cameron

Again my apologies for the delay. Anyone else?
Ahh the a picture of the old look blog on the iBook

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Cameron said...

Merci beaucoup, Monsieur. I had thought you forgot about me this entire time, too. Silly spam folder.

Anyway, you've made my day, and it only took two weeks to find this post... I'll add you to my list of blogs now.

Oh, and just in case: Bonjour Alizée! Comment-allez vous?

Bien amicalement!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)