European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée and Sarcasim

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alizée and Sarcasim

OMG no wonder why I like you Alizée...(don't you hate that I used OMG, I do)
I just used this for myself the other day but it looks like you may need it to help explain yourself to your fans Alizée

http://www.ehow.com/how_2315207_have-sarcastic-sense-humor.html
It's a how to guide:
When you have a sarcastic sense of humor, people can find you a real curiosity. It can be hard for some people to tell when you are really joking. You rarely say exactly what you mean, and there's an edge to sarcastic humor that few people can truly appreciate. Your straight-faced delivery and dry cynicism will either leave everyone laughing or have them wondering what they missed.

no problem, glad I could help.

speaking of curiosity...what a segway...did you notice how everyone was relieved? Who else has fans like that?

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)