European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee online profile

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Alizee online profile

In this age of profiling I was wondering what profile we would come up with in describing Alizee based on her online posting?
Personally I can not figure her out!

At the beginning of June I almost did a post on when we would see her next Twitter. Based on her May Tweets I was going to say mid July. But then Alizee hit us with some June Tweets. OK, I thought, this should be fun, Alizee really seems to like Twitter...and then came July...one Tweet, August...no Tweets...
It's been...4 days since you myspaced me, 4 weeks since you Twittered me and... (sorry Barenaked Ladies - One Week)


I officially give up, I have no idea when or if you will Tweet again...no idea. You win...I am tapping out.
So what does that mean to me...nothing really. Just because I said I give up and I am tapping out does that man I will not check Twitter 10 times a day...NO. It does mean that YOU (Alizee) win the mental battle of ME (me) trying to figure YOU out. But you know what...it just makes you all the more interesting! It's crazy. You do the take away on me and I want it more....(sales technique # 102)

Gotta go...have to go check if Alizee Twittered...

Alizee Nation

7 comments:

Jenny_HRO87 said...

the last sentence really made me smile ;)

I hope she'll tweet sth on her birthday... and I still convinced that she'll use it more often when she's back in public with the release of her new album/single...

whatever... Alizée fans are used to wait... and wait... and then waiting is over and everyone is happy ;)

wt said...

From her interviews, Alizee loves performing in front of an audience, offstage she wants her privacy. It becomes a paradox, fans demand some exposure off stage - she is trying to stay private. That explains a lot about Alizee.

Anonymous said...

If I were a famous person, guess I would stay privat as well. Remember she has a family. You are still fans if she twitter or not and I think that she appreciate having all of you as fans :) Let her live her life and be happy. She will write a twitterblog when she has the time and when she feels like it. Be patient guys. I will bet that she is busy.

Unknown said...

WOW...you guys are really really serious...really

http://www.ehow.com/how_2315207_have-sarcastic-sense-humor.html It's a how to guide:
When you have a sarcastic sense of humor, people can find you a real curiosity. It can be hard for some people to tell when you are really joking. You rarely say exactly what you mean, and there's an edge to sarcastic humor that few people can truly appreciate. Your straight-faced delivery and dry cynicism will either leave everyone laughing or have them wondering what they missed.

Really guys, chill, I dont take myself that serious, you should not either.

It's just the every day musings of an Alizee fan. Sort of like an "Office Space" view of an Alizee fan.

I do have link to Wikipedia to read every day, that's really serious. Crap I did it again! I just can't help myself. I wanna be serious too.

Today in the news...there was no Alizee news.

There I did it, or...was that even "straight-faced delivery and dry cynicism"
Even I don't even know anymore....oh no...it's boiling over...back away from the computer...."KHANNNNNNNNNNN"

wt said...

I didn't see the sarcasism in your post - I believe you have given up trying to figure her out.

Roman Revell said...

sarcastic or not, I'll say, once again once again. You can't figure her out. Go ahead and keep trying, but there's just not enough to go on. You will never win that one.

wt said...

There is a lot of old information available about Alizee - all those interviews reveal quite a bit. Then the indirect information - reluctance to contribute to Myspace, Twitter and the news media. Her tastes, clothes, husband, friends all say something about her. I have a good model of her figured out.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)