European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée PR

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alizée PR

Well that previous post was fun. It was meant for fun...hey...I am not the one that said I want my body covered with tattoos. So what if she did, would it freak you out, would it make a difference?

I really enjoyed the way Alizée handled the rumor situation. Taking it straight on with humor was a great move and Julien Dore was perfect.

Next, putting out some pictures, happy, smiley and with others....nice Public Relation move. Some nice mature moves. Well Alizée, now that one of us is acting mature it's time for me to have some more fun with another post. You got me covered on the mature side, right?


OH LA LA!

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

wt said...

Fill me in about the rumors - I come here to find out what is going on in Lilly Town.

Who is in the OH LA LA! picture?

Unknown said...

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?t=24239

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?t=18860&page=64

Some great conversations with some wonderful people. I hope that helps.

or try Alizee America or one of the other wonderful forums that exist.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)