European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Twitter, Tweeterwall and la révolution Alizée

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alizee Twitter, Tweeterwall and la révolution Alizée


Ever go away for a few hours and log into Twitter. Just lil ole me and I was overwhelmed. I realize Alizee is only following 14, good for her by the way, but the the Tweets she must receive.... and Jive/Epic...I can't imagine. A conversation with a friend regarding email, discussing the process of getting 60 emails a day at work. Let's say you talke 3 minutes per email, that would be 1 1/2 hours a day with email. That conversation went down a whole different path...but think of the time it takes to maintain a very busy Twitter. I really do not see how it can be a two way street for the rich and famous.

Tweeterwall will be ending soon. Twittering (yeah used twitter for something useful) with Jenny from Alizée Forum and we stumbled upon something. It appears that it will end at noon on Friday in each time zone. Well that should be interesting if that is actually what happens. So what of this Tweeterwall...I don't think any of us took it that serious, just something for us to do and have fun with. It was better then walking up and down the street wearing a sandwich sign. All I know know is that if by any stretch of the imagination Alizee would make a public 'thank you for voting for me' I just wanted to be in the position to say 'your welcome'. And if she never mentions it, I can handle that too. How about you? Are you OK with both scenarios?

The Alizée Revolution, now I would wear a shirt like that!

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

edgar93 said...

Hey aw, I don't recall seeing that picture before.

Where is it from =)?

Unknown said...

'sigh'
Edgar is so darn observant

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)