European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée's nose

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alizée's nose

I always enjoy looking in the left hand column at Popular pages today. Still at number 3 is Alizée feet. I see Hairstyles still maintains a top 10 status. Veni Vedi Vici is also still in the top 10. The newest to break into the top ten is Alizée Twitter and I think it may stay there.

I caught an article on MSNBC that deserved some attention.
It was a question and answer type of article and here is the one that made me think of some Alizée fans.

Q. Sir, I am crazy about the female nose. When I see a girl, my eyes fix on her nose. Why?

A. First, thank you for calling me “Sir.” Very nice. Much better than “Hey, Sexploration Dude.”

As for your preoccupation with noses, well, the heart likes what the heart likes. Some men are breast men, some leg men, some eyes, and you, my polite friend, are apparently a nose man. If you really, really like female noses, you might be a “nasophiliac,” one who becomes sexually aroused by the sight, touch, licking or sucking of noses.

Which brings up the question of whether we are all “philiacs.” Might a breast man be a mammophiliac? A leg man a gamophiliac? Are women aroused by Hugh Jackman ab-ophiliacs? By conspicuous wealth Trump-ophiliacs?


Now I know I heard some of you talking about her nose and nose scrunches, I don't want to mention any names but you can see why this made think of a post.

So for all you nose folks out there...


If you have your favorite nose photo feel free to email it to me at alizeenation@gmail.com or even your favorite nose scrunch. (you know who you are)

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)