European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: New songs for Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New songs for Alizee

Now that is a loaded title.
I am referring to songs like 'hung up'.
As far as new songs on any new cd's in the future, I believe and hope most if not all will remain in French. Johnny Hallyday did just fine, Alizee can also.

But...what remake would be fun to hear from Alizee?
Alizee has done very well so far, 'Hung Up', 'Sounds of Silence'...
What if the Alizee hot line was ringing for my opinion? Well, as you know I do not need the hot line to ring to offer my opinion.

It can not be anything too new, it is a remake.
The 50's, 60's...Alizee is a fan the 80's.
More then likely it will be in English.

Pearl Jam did a nice job on "Last Kiss", J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers made it popular in the 60's.

I started out too complex.
From the 70's, Redbone, Come and Get Your Love. I love Lolly Vasquez's voice and I love Alizee's voice and with Pete DePoe doing the King Kong beat on the drums I was thinking Jeremy could have some fun with this song. Too much...

How about King Harvest from the 70's with 'Dancing in the Moonlight'. Maybe not.

Let's get into the 80's...oh by the way the rule is no Madonna, that is too easy for Alizee to do. Let Alizee pick the Madonna songs.
How about something from Blondie? I think Alizee could do a 'The Tide is High'. But Atomic Kitten did a remake in 2000 are we ready for another?

Alizee, could you pull off Karma Chameleon? A portion of your fan base would just love you for it.

So many of your fans Alizee think of you as 'Sandy' from 'Grease'. How about you do the flip, get out the leather and sing 'I Love Rock and Roll' by Joan Jett. That may ruffle some feathers in the fan base.

On the light side from 1997, now do not hate me. I think mmmbop would be just too much fun with Alizee singing it. Crazy huh. From Joan Jett to mmmbop.

I am having fun now!

But what I would really like to hear...is...
Tom's Diner
In English with Alizee's French accent! I would love to hear it. Ahh that French accent..................would be awesome!

Well that is one Euro's worth of information.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)