European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Our secret from Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our secret from Alizee

Shhhh, trying something new. Added a Desperate Housewives widget on the left side all the way down. Trying to hide it. I do not want Jeremy getting upset at me for adding it. If Alizee finds it she may be on here all day. If I see a French connection lasting hours, I may have to delete it. It is in English only at this time. That may make it OK. We all want her working on new songs and not watching Desperate Housewives! So let us just keep this our little secret for right now.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Don't worry Superman! Your secret is safe with me!"

[/simpsonsquote]

Seriously though, is Lili a fan of DH? I've wondered if 'Wisteria Song' (the name of her and Jeremy's production company) is a DH reference.

Unknown said...

I Like you ruroshen!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)