European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee and Tinkerbell tattoo revisited

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alizee and Tinkerbell tattoo revisited

100+ Alizee post! Oh no I just noticed...I did three post in a row with out a picture or video. Dialog only. But wait, my post should be able to stand on my written talent alone! Get real, time to take off the platforms and throw on some nikes and start throwing in some more pics and vids.

Guess it is time to go back to the most popular search that brings visitors here...tattoo.
I think I have to enter a tattoo post every six weeks. Give the people what they want. Frankly I do not see the infatuation but here goes.
Here is a poll
You are to vote on Alizee's Tinkerbell tattoo two ways:
It's OK
Don't Like
As of today there were 66 votes with 70% It's OK and 30% Don't Like.
I was surprised at the 30%.
When I first saw the tattoo was I surprised? Yes, but I can not say I did not like it.

So, every one jump in there and get some more positive votes! VOTE

Tinkerbell tattoo's are popular, here is a video on various tattoo's


So there we go, another tattoo post.

How about some more fun, nothing else going on this summer so far.
Here is an old pic...
Now don't get too excited over the tongue piercing... it is old news.
I really do love it when Alizee shakes things up and attacks your mental vision of her.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)