European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Site visitors, Alizee and France

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 7, 2008

Site visitors, Alizee and France

Site visitors, one item does intrigue me and that is the visitors from France. France is the third highest ranked country with visitors. Those visitors with the 'Ile-de-France' label really grab my attention. Here I am half way around the world and they stop by and read this blog. All the while Alizee is right there. I can not stress enough how much I would love to be in their shoes and they are reading what I
am writing from my shoes. The world is a funny place. Well my French readers do not just read, talk to us through the blog. Comment, email, use the shout box, if it's in French, no worries, we will figure it out, we do not have anything else to do and if we do we will do it later, we are Alizee fans. But...what if...it is Alizee taking a look. Yeah right. As if. This is part of her regular reading. But, what if...well...Alizee I know you like your privacy so we will do this in code, no you do not have to blink morse code with yours eyes, but, on your next television appearance, whenever that will be, wear your gold casio watch on your right arm! Then we will know!...J.B.G.

Readers, especially in France, your mission if you decide to accept it, is to keep an eye out for J.B.G. and the code.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)