European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: 5 days of J'en ai marre

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, July 12, 2008

5 days of J'en ai marre

Day 3. I fell asleep, day 3 is half over for half the world, do not fire me Alizee. So where do we go today? I say we jump forward to present day. I have been posting videos of the past, more then I usually feel comfortable with and I have more to go.

2 days to Bastille Day. "Is it a rebellion?" asked Louis XVI of the count who informed him of the fall of the Bastille. "No, sire," came the reply. "It is a revolution."
Viva la revolution.
And speaking of revolution:
The Marquis de Lafayette, who fought alongside George Washington at Valley Forge and secured the aid of France during the Revolutionary War, became only the sixth person to receive honorary U.S. citizenship. "gave aid to the United States in her time of need and is forever a symbol of freedom." This made Lafayette only the sixth person to receive the distinction, following Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, Raoul Wallenberg, William Penn and Penn's wife, Hannah. The man George Washington called simply ''my dear Marqs.''

So...what about day 3 of J'en ai marre??? After that you deserve two.


The Moscow strut


Mexico


Did I say 2 videos.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)