European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: 5 days of J'en Ai Marre

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, July 10, 2008

5 days of J'en Ai Marre

Is Alizee and family enjoying any time on the beaches of Corsica this July. I would hope so. In the mean time I am left to my imagination of what to do next. In the near future I will address some thoughts on a USA concert. Is one feasible? If you were forced to take the side of arguing against one what would be your argument?

Maybe some thoughts on old songs that Alizee could sing. Add to the list of 'Sounds of Silence', '99 luft balloons', 'Hung up'...

And as I said, in the mean time.
Back in the 50's and 60's a radio disc jockey would occasionally go crazy and play the same song for an hour straight. For our summer fun it will be 5 days in a row of an Alizee J'en Ai Marre video.

It was not my first choice but there are plenty to choose from, old and new.
So Day One, 5 days of JEAM:
English version

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)