European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee the artist

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Alizee the artist

I have always wondered about these autograph sessions that Alizee does.

Why? There are a lot of videos out there at a fair amount of autograph sessions. I am not really aware of other artist doing this. I do not think we would even miss them if they were never started. For one who cherishes privacy this seems unusual to me.

This is where I have to be very careful in what I write. It is only opinion and please take it for what it is worth. Alizee seems to enjoy sharing with fans, not through the media, just talking to a fan.

Also, have you ever checked out an Alizee autograph? It is a work of art. My opinion is that she enjoys making these works of art for the fans. They are not just autographs. Very talented.

Now I wonder...Alizee... do you do any type of art work?
Alizee, a unique.

This is where Jeremy runs into the living room and says Lilly that blog guy asked you another question.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)